Still need dessert for Halloween but don’t have much time to bake? These super easy pumpkin cupcakes come together in just minutes and they’re so good that no one will know you “cheated” at baking!
Super Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes
- 16 ounce box yellow cake mix (I used Cherrybrook Kitchen)
- 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Two 8 ounce containers vegan cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- Super Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
Mix together the cake mix, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
Divide the mixture evenly among the 12 cups and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Let cool before frosting.
With a handheld mixer, mix together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Frost the cooled cupcakes and then watch them disappear!