Pizza night gets a delicious makeover with this vegan Green and White Pizza. Covered in spinach pesto, vegan ricotta, broccoli, and cauliflower, this healthy treat is sure to make everyone at the dinner table happy.
Cashew Ricotta and Spinach Pesto are two of my favorite things. While thinking about what to make for dinner one night, it suddenly occurred to me that I should combine the two somehow. But how? A pasta dish? A fancy sandwich? How about pizza? Pizza was the perfect answer, as the flavors in this dish complement each other perfectly. This Green and White has become a favorite in our house, and it’s one we make often.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and place your pizza crust on an pizza pan that's either been oiled or lined with parchment paper. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the broccoli and cauliflower in the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on the baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes, turning the vegetables over once, at about the 10-minute mark.
- Spread the pesto evenly over the crust. Use a spoon to drop the cashew ricotta on top of the pesto, flatting the dollops out a little with the back of the spoon. Scatter the broccoli, cauliflower, olives, and sundried tomatoes evenly over the top of the pizza.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the pizza is heated throughout.
- Slice and enjoy! Serve hot.