Not sure what to make for dinner? Let me help! What’s for Dinner? is the first in my Dianne’s Vegan Kitchen Favorites e-book series! It features 20 of the most popular vegan dinner recipes from my blog. I’ve gone back through my blog archives and updated some of my most-liked recipes. A few new plant-based dinner favorites included, too! The e-book also includes some tips on keeping your kitchen well stocked.
Recipes featured in What’s for Dinner include:
- Chipotle Tempeh Pizza with Herbed Cashew Cheese
- Greek Pizza with Tofu Feta
- Quick Spinach-Mushroom Lasagna
- Spaghetti Squash in Lemon Caper Sauce
- Greens Pie with Millet-Amaranth Crust
- Kung Pao Tofu and Broccoli
- Coconut Tempeh with Pineapple Salsa
- Lentil Stuffed Eggplant
- Tempeh Marsala
- Seitan Chimichurri Tacos
- Plus 10 more!
Buy it now for just $1.99!
You’ll receive the download link as soon as payment is submitted. After downloading, this e-book can be viewed on your computer and printed out, or it can be opened in an e-reader application, such as iBooks or Kindle.
Please note that I use oil and salt in my recipes, so if you have restricted those ingredients in your diet for some reason, this might not be the book for you.