What’s For Dinner? Dinnertime Favorites from Dianne’s Vegan Kitchen by Dianne Wenz
Not sure what to make for dinner? Let me help! What’s for Dinner? is the first in my Dianne’s Vegan Kitchen Favorites e-book series! It features 20 of the most popular dinner recipes from my blog. I’ve gone back through my blog archives and updated some of my most-liked recipes. I’ve included some new favorites, too! I’ve also included some tips on keeping your kitchen well stocked.
Recipes featured include:
- Chipotle Tempeh Pizza with Herbed Cashew Cheese
- Greek Pizza with Tofu Feta
- Quick Spinach-Mushroom Lasagna
- Spaghetti Squash in Lemon Caper Sauce
- Greens Pie with Millet-Amaranth Crust
- Kung Pao Tofu and Broccoli
- Coconut Tempeh with Pineapple Salsa
- Lentil Stuffed Eggplant
- Tempeh Marsala
- Seitan Chimichurri Tacos
- Plus 10 more!
Buy it now for just $3.99!
You’ll receive the download link as soon as payment is submitted. After downloading, this e-book can be viewed on your computer and printed out, or it can be opened in an e-reader application, such as iBooks or Kindle.
Please note that I use oil and salt in my recipes, so if you have restricted those ingredients in your diet for some reason, this might not be the book for you.