Your favorite foods made vegan―75 simple, plant-based recipes
If you’ve been considering going vegan but fear missing out on flavor, here’s some good news. Eating Vegan is packed with 75 mouthwatering vegan recipes that are simple to make and includes a starter guide to plant-based eating. Of all the vegan cookbooks, this is the one that seasoned vegans wish they’d had in the beginning.
Try plant-powered dishes inspired by familiar favorites, including French Toast and Baked Ziti. You’ll find nutritional information with every recipe, plus first-timer tips to help you get the most out of your meals. If you’re looking to adopt a plant-based diet, this standout among vegan cookbooks makes it easy.
All vegan cookbooks should include:
- Starter meal plans―Begin with one plant-based meal per day and work up to all three with meal plans that make adopting veganism painless.
- Your vegan kitchen―Learn about plant-based staples to have on hand, from tofu to nutritional yeast.
- Fundamental foods―Unlike some other vegan cookbooks, this one offers techniques for cooking foundational foods like beans, lentils, grains, and tofu.
When it comes to vegan cookbooks that provide easy and delicious plant-based recipes, Eating Vegan is a step above the rest.
Truly Healthy Vegan Cookbook
There are vegan cookbooks and then there are truly healthy vegan cookbooks.
The perfect vegan diet is the monumental ambition of most vegan cookbooks. The problem is, there are so many vegan foods that are loaded with processed sugars, white flour, and unhealthy fats. Not many vegan cookbooks that address it. The Truly Healthy Vegan Cookbook is for anyone looking to remove these additional, unnatural contents and enhance their, already noble, animal-friendly, dietary lifestyle.
Beginning with the top 10 most common vegan diet mistakes, The Truly Healthy Vegan Cookbook delivers recipes. like Piña Colada Green Smoothies or Crispy Artichoke Tacos, filled with diverse flavor, all within a narrow ingredient checklist. And don’t worry―unlike other vegan cookbooks, an occasional comfort-food cheat is human and encouraged. The goal is to get away from using them as a regular part of your daily menu.
A true commitment to vegan cookbooks with features like:
- Police your pantry―Carefully fill your pantry with the right proteins, fats, and complex carbs so they are always on hand.
- No fuzzy veggies―Learn product freshness timelines with a product storage guide so you can keep accurate count of your fresh fridge inventory.
- O is for organized―Includes a fully indexed final section―looking for recipes with corn? Look under C.
If you have been searching for truly vegan cookbooks in order to achieve your lofty vegan diet goals, look no further than The Truly Healthy Vegan Cookbook.