Slow Cooker Curry with Tofu and Veggies
Too busy after work to make dinner? Place all of the ingredients for this Slow Cooker Curry with Tofu and Veggies in your crockpot in the morning, and dinner will be ready when you get home!
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- ½ cup red onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ head cauliflower chopped into bite sized pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup green beans cut into 1" segments
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 recipe Baked Tofu or 14-ounces store-bought baked tofu
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- a few dried Thai red chili peppers optional
- ¼ cup cashews toasted
- 4 cups cooked brown rice for serving optional
Mix the coconut milk, vegetable stock, and red curry paste together in your slow cooker. Add the onion, garlic, cauliflower, green beans, bell pepper, tofu, and salt. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Just before serving, mix the dried chiles and lime juice into the curry.
Serve over brown rice, if using, and top with the toasted cashews.