Fresh Tomato Salsa
Fresh Tomato Salsa is here for all of your snack time needs. Serve this homemade dip with tortilla chips or cut veggies as an appetizer, or use it as a taco topper.This recipe makes about 1 1/2 cups of salsa. A serving is 2 tablespoons.
- 1 pint grape tomatoes chopped
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl, and mix well.
Chill for about an hour before serving.
Serving: 2tablespoonsCalories: 12kcal