Caesar Pasta Salad
Loaded with hearty chickpeas, crispy romaine, and creamy dairy-free dressing, this vegan Caesar Pasta Salad is the ultimate summertime dish!
- 8 ounces whole grain or gluten-free pasta cooked according to the package instructions
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce coarsely chopped (about 5 cups)
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 recipe Vegan Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup Vegan Walnut Parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
Combine the pasta, romaine, chickpeas, and tomatoes, in a large bowl. Gently fold in the dressing and parmesan. Top with the chopped parsley.
Serve cold or at room temperature.