Cherry Almond Smoothie Bowl
A Cherry Smoothie Bowl is a refreshing way to start your day! Made with just a few ingredients, it comes together in a matter of minutes, making it the ultimate breakfast!
- 16 ounce package frozen cherries
- 2 bananas frozen
- 1 cup almond milk
- ¼ cup vegan protein powder optional
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/3 cup fresh cherries pitted
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
Add the frozen cherries, bananas, almond milk, protein powder (if using), flax seeds, and almond extract to a blender, and process until smooth.
Divide the mixture between two bowls. Top with the fresh cherries, slivered almonds, and cacao nibs.