Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal
You may be tempted to sleep in on chilly autumn mornings, but a warm and cozy bowl of Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal will make getting out of bed a little easier.
- 1 14-ounce can pumpkin purée
- 1 cup non-dairy unsweetened milk
- 3 tablespoons cashew or almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 banana sliced
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Preheat oven to 350° and lightly oil a small casserole dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the non-dairy milk, nut butter, maple syrup, and pumpkin purée until smooth.
Gently stir in the oats, banana, seeds, nuts, cranberries, and spices until evenly mixed. Pour the mixture into the casserole dish.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes, until the oatmeal is firm and heated throughout. Serve hot.