Vegan Greek Frittata
Loaded with spinach, artichoke hearts, tofu feta, and olives, this vegan Greek Frittata is the ultimate dish for brunch.
For the Frittata
- 1 ½ cup chickpea flour
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon kala namak (black salt)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ cup water
For the Filling
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach defrosted and well drained
- 1 cup jarred artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- ½ cup Tofu Feta
- ¼ cup kalamata olives chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 2 scallions chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
Preheat oven to 400° and lightly oil a tart pan, pie dish or springform pan.
Whisk together the chickpea flour, nutritional yeast, turmeric, thyme, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, kala namak, and black pepper. Whisk in the water and mix until smooth.
Fold in the filling ingredients and then pour the mixture into your prepared pan.
Bake for about 45 minutes, or until golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.