Learn how to prepare healthy, vegan meals one-on-one with me in a personalized vegan cooking class. The menu will vary, depending on your interests and needs. Learn various cooking techniques and how to prepare different plant-based foods, as well as vegan nutrition basics. When we’re done, you’ll have meals to enjoy for the next few days.
- Class takes place in your home.*
- Classes run approximately 2 1/2 hours.
- 4 dishes will be prepared.
- Session includes all groceries and recipes, as well as all of the food we cook in the class. A copy of The Truly Healthy Vegan Cookbook is also included.
- Greens and Grains
- Tofu and Tempeh
- Easy Beany Dishes
- Warming Winter Soups
- Quick Raw Dishes
- Healthy Baking
- Or contact me to personalize your own session
Group vegan cooking classes are also available. Invite a few friends over and have fun!
I offer a vegan cooking classes and demonstrations for groups and organizations in the Northern New Jersey are. Contact me to discuss your group’s needs.
My three-part kitchen coaching is a fun way to learn how to shop for groceries and cook vegan meals! My kitchen coaching package consists of three 2-hour sessions.*
- Session 1 is a pantry clean out. I will come to your home and work with you to overhaul your pantry.
- Session 2 is a grocery store tour. We we head to the tore together where I will show you how to navigate the grocery store as a vegan, shop for healthy plant-based food, and read packaged food labels.
- Session 3 is a cooking class. Learn how to prepare delicious vegan meals with all of the your newly purchased groceries! I’ll cook with you, demonstrating cooking techniques and the preparation different foods.
Contact me today for pricing and scheduling.
Note, that Kitchen Coaching and Cooking Classes are on hold due to Covid-19.
*You must live in the Northern NJ area, within one hour’s driving distance from West Orange.